Join BANG Fitness Adventures and Cape to Cape Explorer Tours for a five day coastal experience on West Australia’s premier coastal long distance hike, the Cape to Cape Track. Stay in comfortable coastal accommodation, enjoy gourmet catering from Cape to Cape Movable Feast along with some of Margaret River’s very best providores and an incredible seven course dégustation at Margaret River’s number 1 restaurant – Miki’s Open Kitchen.
Day 1 – Saturday, 3rd September 2022
Arrive in Perth and check into accommodation at the Perth Ambassador Hotel. Dinner nearby in Perth tonight, (This meal is at your own cost).
Day 2 – Sunday, 4th September 2022
Breakfast this morning included at Perth Ambassedor Hotel. Morning pick up by your driver at 8am, who will transfer you to the fantastic Cape to Cape region, and you will hike on the fantastic stretch between Cape Naturaliste and back to Yallingup Beach (14 kms). We will provide you with a delicious lunch and trail snacks to have out on the coastline. After hiking for the day return to the lodge for dinner tonight, which will be a feast of fresh line caught Margaret River fish, salads and dessert.
Day 3 – Monday, 5th September 2022
Breakfast at the lodge. Hike one of the most spectacular stretches of the Cape to Cape today from Yallingup Beach to Moses Rocks (18.75km). From Yallingup, pass over the granite headland at Torpedo Rock and on to the fabled Smith’s Beach. After Smith’s Beach the topography changes quickly as giant granite marbles dominate near Canal Rocks. Travel high over the ridge and past Rotary Lookout, before dropping back down on to the beach at Injidup. Ascend over the ridge again, meandering through coastal tee tree and back onto the wild southwest facing coast. Weave through stunning areas of limestone cliff and granite before walking through the stunted vegetation and granite fields of Moses Rock.
On the way home after your hike, enjoy an afternoon wine tasting and then back to your accommodation to enjoy a meal created by Cape to Cape Moveable Feast, eaten at the lodge while the sun sets over the ocean.
Day 4 – Tuesday, 6th September 2022
Breakfast at the lodge. Morning pick up by your driver who will take you to begin your hike from Moses Rocks to Gracetown Beach (15 kms), where you will traverse over granite headlands, limestone cliffs. Lunch will also be supplied this day. Afternoon wine tasting before returning to your accommodation. After a long day out, enjoy another delicious Moveable Feast dinner in.
Day 5 – Wednesday, 8th September 2022
Breakfast at the lodge. Morning pick up by your driver who will take you to begin your hike from Gracetown Beach to Prevelly (20.5kms) Beginning at the picturesque hamlet of Gracetown, follow the low coastline to the historic settlement of Ellensbrook. From Ellensbrook, the Track quickly leaves the coast and meanders through sand dunes and past Ellensbrook homestead and Meekadarbee Falls. Visit the isolated coves of Gnoocardup and the turquoise bay of Kilcarnup. Marvel at the centuries-old osprey nest in Horseshoe Bay and then take in some of the world’s finest surfing coastline at Prevelly. After hiking shower and then head out for an epic seven course meal at Mikis Open Kitchen.
Day 6 – Thursday, 8th September 2022
Final breakfast, pack up and depart for Perth.
– 4 days guided walking with BANG Fitness Adventures, supported by local, expert company Cape to Cape Explorer Tours.
– 5 nights accommodation in Perth CBD hotel and awesome coastal beach accommodation – twin share.
– 5 Gourmet Breakfasts.
– 4 Gourmet Dinners, including three gourmet eat-in dinners from Cape to Cape Moveable Feast, and a six course dinner from renowned Miki’s Open Kitchen.
– 4 delicious lunches, including snacks, to eat on the Cape to Cape Track during your guided walks.
– A strong focus on fresh and healthy food, using local produce and exploring the foodie delights of the region. Well-stocked breakfast supplies, including produce from some of Margaret River’s artisan food producers.
– All vehicle transfers between the Perth, the Track and accommodation, including afternoon stopovers at wineries to sample some of Margaret River’s renowned wines.
– Collection from central Perth in our comfortable, air-conditioned buses, and subsequent return to either central Perth or the airport as required. Cape to Cape Explorer Tours’ drivers are as knowledgable and friendly as our guides!
– All planning, logistical, administrative and on-ground support.
– Cape to Cape Explorer Tours employs only the best, well-trained, and most qualified local staff, who all possess a wealth of knowledge about potential hazards on the Track. In addition, our Margaret River office is on call to
coordinate any safety or emergency help required.